Friday, February 21, 2014

Love Letter For shubham

Dear Priyanka, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to tell you about my feelings but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are perfect for me, and I'm grateful to call you mine..Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it...i love u priyanka and i wnt 2 spnd rest of my life wid u. I decided to put down these words because we have Just started our relationship and we haven't spend so much time with each other.... I was recently thinking vo time jab tumne apni feelings confess ki thi..tum nai janti mai kitna khush tha ye jankr ki jo mai tumhare liye feel krta hu whi tum mere liye feel krti ho.. I love you priyanka my baby... And it's not b'coz you make me happy, not b'coz you make me feel special, nor b'coz you are the sweetest person ever… but because I just love you..I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you are yet to be..I can't promise that I'll be here for the rest of your life but I can promise that I'll love you for the rest of mine.. Tumhara mereko Baccha khna make me feel Sweet,cute,loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as wid Deep..i dnt wnt to comment on dis but belve me everytng will be fine...nd baby i knw iss letter ko padhne k baad u r missing me nd u wnt 2 be wid me.. I love u re nd m olso wnt 2 be wid u nd wnt to spnd every moment of life wid u..kabhi mat chodhna mujhko i'll die, and that this would be making you feel dead..bas itna kahuga i will never leave u .. Hamesha tumhare saath rhuga..jo bhi tumne apne past mei bura experience kia h ab waisa kuch nai hoga..jo bh promises kiye unko nibhauga.. Never make u feel bad..kbhi tumko rone nai duga...nd tum janti ho na ki i wnt ur smile ..kuch bh kruga vo tumhre face se nai jayege...priyanka purpose of relation is not to hve someone who may be wid u cmpltly but to hve someone wid whom u can share ur incompleteness completely..Your love and u has left me feeling so comfortable,....I do not want anythng to have any impact on our relationship... love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine...When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you. together.

Love shubham

No comments:

Post a Comment