Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Letter For Lorrie

Dear Brad, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the best thing that has ever happen to me. I decided put down these words because I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. I was recently thinking of you at setting at home, When Im setting at home I think about how important and spevial you are to me. How much you have made my life complete and how lost I would be without you. Im so gratiful for you and the person Ive become having you in my life. You have completed me and changed me for the better! Your sense of humor and dedication to us makes me feel happy and complete.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as having health issues and a lot on you at work, and that this would be making you feel I know you feel so over welmed. My recent challenging I have also had alot going on with my family and kids has left me feeling overwelmed and I dont feel like Im there for you as much as I want to be., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing life when it calms down some and we get to spend more quality time together. Love Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment