Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Letter For Amber

What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem weird, but somehow it seems more permanent and meaningful.

It's a lot I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that your all I ever wanted, I can't imagine life without you. I want you to know that I'm in this for real & I got you through ehatever baby I swear. I'm sad your away from me I need you to come home. I miss your presence. When I was around you I felt at ease. At my best. I felt like we made a bond that could never be broken. Looking in your eyes made me realize that your all I've ever been looking for, it took me 5 years to realize that. I love you Avery & I want you in my life forever. You make me feel loved, safe, happy, lucky.

I understand being in jail is bothering you but its ok baby, we're all missing you. You probably think I'm mad at you about this, but I'm not I promise. I just want you to be ok . I've been missing you like CRAZY. You told me not to stress but I cant help it baby, I need you back in my arms. I feel depressed & sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. I love you Avery :*

No comments:

Post a Comment