Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Letter For beautiful

Dear honey, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I know that you work hard and you work late sometimes but I still love you and I miss you and I understand. I decided put down these words because Hey my honey how are you doing I miss you and I love you. I was recently thinking of you at garage sale, At home watching movies with my honey. Your his ball head makes me feel When I see his ball head I just smile.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as He is a very special person in a nice person, and that this would be making you feel When he cooks is very special African food for me. and he is spicy and his food. My recent challenging Try to be a good girlfriend has left me feeling very good, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Maybe one day in the near future I could be his fiance And that he could be a good step father to my kids and be a good husband to me together. Love beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment