Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love Letter For Daddi

Dear Shawty, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that No matter how much we fight an argue i will always have love for yu. I decided put down these words because I want to show my appreciation to yu Shawty.

. I was recently thinking of you at the bed, I thought bout yu sucking my pussy from the back ., then we can do a lil 69 then ill ease my way to yer nipples an suck an bite on them some. Im strap up an yu go ride it in the tube like yu on a surf board, then ima turn the shower on an hit yu from the back while the water is steaming off our bodys cuz it soo warm. Pulling my strap out slap yu on the ass a couple times ., then yu go get on yer knees an suck on my clit till i bust on yer face. We wash up an come in the room an lay naked holding eachother till we fall asleep.. Your blue eyes give me warmth inside an i can just stare into them all day

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The struggle of eveyday life an growing wiser an the fact that yu can't stop being a hoe an talking to every bitch she has some interest in.

, and that this would be making you feel Its a real struggle but that shits gotsa go Shawty

. My recent challenging Had to struggle in dealing with Shawty an her wrong doings

has left me feeling upset, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing We need to be able to agree and let shit go

together. Love Daddi

No comments:

Post a Comment