Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love Letter For Adrien

Dear Holli, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Your my Queen time for me to start acting like your King baby ,cause you deserve a man that treats you that way and not half way ,I can admit that the things thats beeen going on with me i havent been able to show you the love you need.But right here,right now i want you to know your love beyond recognition.. I decided put down these words because Well im writing you a love letter to let you know how i really feel bay,i have really deep love for you and your the only im with and want to be with thats why i act a little crazy sometimes.You spoiled me at the beginning and now i need to do my part by getting that back.Ive never really had anyone to care bout me as much as you do and i know that you do cause youput up with alot of things that other people wouldnt bay and i love you for that.. I was recently thinking of you at I was just thinking about the last time that you where happy and was having a good time was on you, r birthday and i wanna try to make everyday your birthday if it makes you smile like that my love.. Your The first thing i think about when im fixing to see you is how your day was,if your happy or sad ,and your beautiful eyes they just do something to me .I have never told you these things cause i didnt want you to know how i been in love with you since the first time i saw you bayb it was love at first sight for me. makes me feel When your happy you put me on cloud 9 baby ,like there is no worries in the world.I trully love more than you will ever believe beyond the farthest star you can see..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Dont think i dont care enough to know what your going threw baby im your man i should.I know how you been dealing with your son been gone and the reasons why he is gone ,and the man you was once loved is the reason why.Your taking care of a kid thats not even yours,and not to forget your moms temper tantrums.And on top of that the thingds i do dont make it any better.Im sorry., and that this would be making you feel for that baby its a wierd way to show you that i care and i love you baby.. My recent challenging I just been going through my job situation and feeling alone at times wbich i shouldnt cause your there for me when i am not causing problems for you.I think if i got a job i would feel better but thats not it making you smile is my first goal . has left me feeling Not having a job has made me feel less than a man some of the reasons i havent been loving you right beautiful and thats gonna stop., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to accomplishing alot of things together bayb . together. Love Adrien

No comments:

Post a Comment