Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love Letter For Nola

Dear Pachino, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I'm falling in love with you . I decided put down these words because I miss you. I hate when we're apart thinking I might be competing against another woman for something I was determined have.. I was recently thinking of you at The bar, I love the fact that you're opening up to me and giving me a chance to know Nino.I don't only want me to be happy baby but I wanna be the reason you're happy. I like everything about you I see no bad in you. Just love me don't judge me. I fuck with you Pachino.. Your My homie my lover my gentleman the only person that can make me smile makes me feel Bubbley excited hopeful warm.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The lost of a grandmother, and that this would be making you feel You're hurting and you want a good life. My recent challenging Got back in college dealing with a sickness lost of my baby has left me feeling Determined to do better in life and no matter what I go thru all smileys, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Becoming a couple having babies being a family together. Love Nola

No comments:

Post a Comment