Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Letter For Lissa

Dear Keoni, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You Are The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To Me (: I Love You With All My Heart , You Make My Heart Jump , and I'm Not Leaving No Time Soon , and You're Not Either(:. I decided put down these words because I Just Wanted To Show You How Much Love and Appreciate You (:. I was recently thinking of you at Your House, We were telling eachother how we feel about eachother. We cried , we laughed , we cuddled . And we told eachother how much we mean to eachother . It made our relationship stronger. It let us know that we wanted to be with eachother for a long time .. Your Pretty Brown Eyes(: makes me feel They Make Me Feel Safe , They Are Warm and Soothed , They Are Beautiful ! They Make Me Feel Special ! They Make Me Feel Loved (:.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Bad Temper Problems , You Take Out Your Anger On Me At Times ,, and that this would be making you feel You having a bad temper problems , we can both work on it . I won't ever leave you alone .. My recent challenging I Have A Bad Additude . has left me feeling I Need To Work On It, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Love Eachother . And Be Faithful Like We Are (: . Hopefully Get Married And Have A Family and A House Of Our Own (: together. Love Lissa

No comments:

Post a Comment