Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Letter For Melissa

Dear Wayne, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I want to be with you forever. I decided put down these words because Just wanted to tell you I love you now and forever. I was recently thinking of you at in bed, How much I love and desire Wayne. Your sexy makes me feel Hot and sweaty.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Loss of care of his son Nathan and losing his job, and that this would be making you feel You are upset, I'm so glad u have Bailey and I. My recent challenging been abit distance lately, I dont love you any less has left me feeling sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Spending our lives together forever together. Love Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment