Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love Letter For Rick

Dear Angie, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Girl I love you so much and I don't wanna take a chance on losing you because the way I've been acting. I decided put down these words because Because I love you. I was recently thinking of you at Laying down next to you in bed, All the things you going through but you are not alone. Your I am sorry and thank you baby for being there for me and I'm back and I'll be there for you makes me feel Angry and sad all at once.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as It seems like you been doing it all by yourself and sometimes you do but I'm there for you and I'm going to handle all of my business, and that this would be making you feel No you been angry mad know that but that's over. My recent challenging Really lonely without you has left me feeling Need you in my corner, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Making everything better together. Love Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment