Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love Letter For jess

Dear Paul, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are perfect for me and that every moment of the day feels like bliss even when I'm down because you make me feel whole again. I decided put down these words because I am deeply in love with you. I was recently thinking of you at the early hours of the morning, I thought about how cute you are sleeping and when I stroke your face it makes me feel happy that I'm alive and the looks you give me make me go weak at the knees. Your minstrel eyes that melt my heart makes me feel Warm and calm like they see straight into my heart.

I understand that you have faced challenges and since we haven't known each other long but I wish I was with you during the times when you needed someone, and that this would be making you feel sad and alone but when people were there for you but during the times you needed someone you didn't know me and I wish we had met earlier and I think we're strong enough to overcome any challenges that come our way has left me feeling safe and secure, Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to the first day of the rest of our lives and I look forward to the future and what time will give to us together. Love jess

No comments:

Post a Comment