Monday, February 17, 2014

Love Letter For stephanie

Dear shawn, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we belong together and your my true love it took me 19 years to find you now that i found you im not letting go. I feel that with you i would have everything i ever dreamt of having. Your so special to me and you have my heart i want to stay with you for the rest of my life. We have been together a month and were already in love thats when you know its real. I could never possibly see myself with anyone else but you. You have my heart and my love ill stick beside you through the good and bad times. Cause you my dear shawn wont ever have to worry about finding another woman. Im here to stay ill hold on strong i wont ever leave you with a broken heart. The day i become Mrs.Hunt is where all the pieces will go together.. I decided put down these words because I know we havent got to spend much time together lately but i love you very much. I could never possibly picture myself with anyone else but you your my one and only i wouldnt want to leave you. You became my everything your special to me in every way my heart beats faster when were together. Im here to stay forever by your side.. I was recently thinking of you at laying in my bed at home, I been thinking about how to make you happy and be a better gilfriend to you i just want us to work. Your smile and laugh makes me smile cause i know your happy and your proud to be mine. Im afraid to lose you but i know i wont cause we both plan on being together forever. My first impression of you was wow he has all the things ive been looking for so that is whybi chose you to be yours. When your here with me everything goes well my family like you and its the first i know god made me wait for a reason. That reason was to find you so we can meet and fall in love. I love you so much shawn your truly my one and only. . Your the way you look at me makes me feel The way you look at me with your blue eyes makes me feel wanted and loved..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Work, and that this would be making you feel your work has been annoying you lately but im here to get you back onto your feet and help you brush it off. Im here to help you become strong and help you through it.. My recent challenging been feeling down lately where i lost my mom but you were there to pick me up and make me srong. has left me feeling your where i need to stay and share my life with, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Settleing down with each other like marriage and having children together. together. Love stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment