Friday, February 28, 2014

Love Letter For ilisa

Dear nick, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that He needs me so badly that he would take the shot from a gun and die just for me that would be sad.. I decided put down these words because Because I really want to see him second time I don't know about him but I'm pretty sure he wants to see me. I was recently thinking of you at In my sleep, My thoughts about Nick I stream Lee happy or extremely sad or just happy you're just sad. Nick and I had some great times together. Even though that we weren't supposed to be outside in the dark alone. But we did anyway. We played some games. The saddest thing was when he left.. Your Beautiful brown eyes makes me feel Extremely sad sometime when I'm laying in bed thinking about him..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as That he hasn't seen my pretty brown eyes, and that this would be making you feel Nick has some hard feelings for me . My recent challenging I have been experiencing sadness in my sleep crying halfway through the night has left me feeling Extremely sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing See each other again together. Love ilisa

No comments:

Post a Comment