Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love Letter For keysha

Dear Dee, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Please give me another chance to prove my true love... I decided put down these words because Dee i know yes i have lied to you about somethings....but the money order n the money that's still going to your account is real...madison n drena just got there's...i have my reasons for 1 it got back to me that i was not your only outside girl...there are more..so that hurted me bae n still do...but yes i still love you n its hard..I thought you really loved me instead of lying n carrying me on 5 months...nothing but lies to me but me i was farreal...i cant do shit with this money order but just keep it or throw it away n i hate to waste that much money...so i will try to deposit it to my account..i love n mis you bae...but i know you never did n hate.me now...but thats cool...love keysha.... I was recently thinking of you at montgomery ala, Wanting to see n be with him... Your I love him sooo much n i mis my baby.. makes me feel Hurting n want him more n more even tho i know its over n he hates me....

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as His job...his car...n other womens.., and that this would be making you feel Depressing. My recent challenging Missing my baby i every way.. has left me feeling sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Asap i pray.. together. Love keysha

No comments:

Post a Comment