Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Letter For Gerald

Dear Yvette, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell yhu about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to yhu but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We need to bond a little more. I decided put down these words because I want to spend the rest of my life with yhu.. I was recently thinking of yhu at in my kitchen, I would fantasize about a life, a life overwhelmed with joy. With yhu by my side.. Your kind heart makes me feel calm and mellow.

I understand that yhu have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the busy days and long night, and that this would be making school, work, and yhur family occupies all of yhur time. My recent challenging no job(or low income) and no car has left me feeling like it was nothing I could do for yhu, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Happiness together. Love Gerald

No comments:

Post a Comment