Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Letter For Brandi

Dear George, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you. I decided put down these words because George I think I'm falling for you.... i cant get you out of my mind. It's feels so crazy to only known you a short time and have you constantly on my mind. George I don't want to move to fast but I'm really starting to get major feelings... lol please don't take that in a creepy way xD. Your laugh and smile makes just forget all the crap that goes on everyday. You make me happy ^-^. And thanks for being always being here for me hun

I'm sorry for the drama with my mom and I know haven't been the best girlfriend and I'm sorry for the drama bullsh*t and just everything has left me feeling awful, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. I understand we will have our challenges but I am looking foward to the what good goes on next in our relationship.Hopefully we could get past everything that's gone on recently and whats happened even in my past. Love your San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment