Thursday, February 20, 2014

Love Letter For Hunni Bunni

Dear BabiLove, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We have something very special. I decided put down these words because I miss our wild nights. I was recently thinking of you at the first time we met i came home so excited and i told my brother i thought you were the one., I'd never felt so alive. I looked forward to hear the sound of your voice, to see your handsome face. All I wanted was to be in your arms, to feel your lips against mine and to finally settle down with someone who could take care of me and I could took care of you. I wanted it all, just to be with you.. Your handsome and strong makes me feel Safe and warm.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I feel like we are drifting apart and we don't see eye to eye on some things that are important to me. I feel like I can't be myself around you anymore and you want to change me into something I'm not. I really want to work through this so we can be truly happy again., and that this would be making you feel You are set in your ways but you can't manipulate people into becoming a false version of themselves. If this continues I can assure you I cannot remain in this relationship.. My recent challenging I have been missing my home, my family and my true friends. has left me feeling lost and alone because i cant express my true feelings or be who i truly am around you because you are not willing to open your mind to my feelings., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want more than anything to feel the way I used to when we first met. You were different then you didn't try to change me and I was comfortable talking to you about anything. together. Love Hunni Bunni

No comments:

Post a Comment