Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love Letter For Dexter

Dear Mei, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that my heart is still inprisoned in your hands. I decided to put down these words because I am hurt inside. We broke up 5 years ago. I cant bear to watch you with another, and what's worse its a girl you have a relationship with. Damn this cant be happening. I was recently thinking of you at dreams, and I am happy everytime I woke up when you gone into my dreams. Your unparalled eyes and smile makes me feel Warm and soothed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as loneliness. I mean you've became lonely, and that made you feel the emptiness, i guess somehow, please tell me its a yes. Sorry for being not in your side when you need me, really i mean it. I've got so much things to carry on my shoulders. I cant bring you to myself because I am not be able to be sure that you'll not fall into the ground from my shoulders and get hurt. This has left me of being sorry for myself for being weak and naive, and this gave impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experience marrying you. You and I, together. Love Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment