Friday, February 28, 2014

Love Letter For Boo buggn

Dear Baby love, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Iam in love . I decided put down these words because Because babylove made some bad decisions!. I was recently thinking of you at Mi bed, How much im in love wit the man of mi dreams an how I couldnt ask for a better man for miself and our children,i will alwayz love mi baby love,for all the days an nites. Your eyes and dimples makes me feel Complet and satisfied.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Being loccd away, and that this would be making you feel Guddbuys are always difficult. My recent challenging trouble in dealin wit babylove being loccd away has left me feeling Heart broken, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Starting a brand new life wit baby love an our chhildren together. Love Boo buggn

No comments:

Post a Comment