Friday, February 28, 2014

Love Letter For ashley

Dear baby, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are the one, like if we were to end up talking that i could really trust you. Its just kinda up to you to make the decision sometime after we meet or whatevaa lol. I decided to put down these words because I want you to know how much I truly care about you.. I was recently thinking of you wheni i wasjust laying in my bedthis morning, I just pictured how everything gone fall into place like idk if you want a relationship for a long ass time cause you leave to go to college in augustyou but for however long we keep this thing going its gonna be the best ever. No worries about nothing at all.. Your attitude when it comes to just talking makes me feel Like i know you actually be listening to me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Feeling like you can't trust me, and how this would be making you feel like ii know we not gone see each other on a regular basis, but ill be loyal in every way possible you dont have to worry about nothing.. My recent challege is finallyu accepting that ivegood fallen for you baby like literally when i think of you i just picture in my head how we gone be andon it has left me feeling like aint no one gone come take what we gone have., and I do not want want imyou saying to have any impact on our relationship. I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing everythinggg we gone have like a sucessful ass relationship together. Love ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment