Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love Letter For varun

Dear Anusha, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We should meet each other and talk about this. I really have a crush on you. . I decided put down these words because Its a long time since I have crush on you.

Your that big beautiful black eyes. Too. Awesome. The way you look dress and live,thats the point. Which. I like the mostin you.. I was recently thinking of you at her friends house, I was just in heaven. I was of world or even out of my mind. The way you talk it's awesome. Your little sister she is also a superstar like you. I can do anything for you. When I see you then I don't think of anyone else then I break any restrictions for only you. . Your Black eyes and living standard makes me feel It's Just feels like I am out of this world. Relaxed and soothed. .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Exam stress, and that this would be making you feel Our exams are near but I don't wanna really lose you. After exams I might not get a chance to approach you, so I thought this is the only perfect time for this . My recent challenging Been trying to talk you since few weeks ago. But speaking in front of the one you love most is very difficult. has left me feeling that you're the right person for me, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing The feeling that I get when I see you is incredible. I don't want anything from this

World except you. together. Love varun

No comments:

Post a Comment