Friday, February 21, 2014

Love Letter For Mary

Dear Ehren, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that that not only did God allow our paths to cross in 2007 He brought us to each other with t you. I decided put down these words because we haven't seen enough of each other lately, I never want to be without you again.. I was recently thinking of you at the pool, I cherish and love you Ehren. I want to remember always the pure love between us that day in the pool, it was in the way we looked at each other, in the way that we held one another. I'd like for us as a couple to commit ourselves and our relationship to God.. Your beautifully gorgeous hazel eyes makes me feel warm, adored and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the low self esteem depression pain and fear that I see too!, and that this would be making you feel it hasn't been easy for you especially because of the unpredictable ups and downs that come with my health issues. My recent challenging This past week has been the most challenging in my life. We have shared so much with each other and became so close, but this week I couldn't eat, watch a movie, etc. has left me feeling Although I missed you every moment, I had a lot of time to pray and make decisions about my life and future. You are the love of my life, Ehren, and you are my future., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I'm not afraid of the future anymore. You have given me so much of yourself honey... I don't want to be anywhere even close to where u you are not. I look forward to spending the rest of our lives thanking God by living in His love. together. Love Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment