Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love Letter For Mary

Dear John, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that neither heaven or earth can move me like you do. I decided put down these words because I cant help but think of you day and night. I was recently thinking of you at When we were together after dinner recently, I felt as though my life was complete when we were embraced in each others arms. The perfect moment in time where our hearts bonded will be a treasured memory for my lifetime. I love you so much John, it simply breaks my heart that you must struggle so. Your the softness of his skin makes me feel Your body touching mine is heart warming and comforts me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately as It must be horribly difficult to struggle on such a deep level in answering the call of your heart. The love between us and the love you have to serve Christ as a priest, and how this would be making you feel. Your emotions must be dealt with as you find your true calling. My recent challenging If truth be told, I have loved you since I first layed eyes on you but I would not be able to live in peace if I became the reason you walk away from your ministry has left me feeling I feel as if my heart has been yours all along and this grieves me so as im sure it contributes to your agony, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I am longing to be the one you set your heart upon and I beg you to forgive me for adding to your difficulties. together. Love Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment