Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love Letter For kylie

Dear Anthony, I believe Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Our efforts to progress forward and continue to work on this relationship is a waste of time, energy and your love. . I decided put down these words,Where did my love go?

I wish I knew!

15 years is a long time to decide we were through. I was recently thinking of you whilst laying in bed, Unable to sleep, I have been thinking about us trying again, starting as friends, working on building a spark from the embers, I am thankful that you are so willing to do everything to keep us together, I am scared that it is all for nothing. I don't think that I have any embers left inside, my feelings are frozen just like my heart, I feel nothing, not happy, not sad, not love, not anger. . Your predictability has made our relationship stagnant, I feel You have me on a pedestal which makes me feel like I should be perfect, and i am not. You spend more time re arranging the house than you did on moving our relationship and family forward.

I understand that you have been suffering lately, the loss of everything you have known and loved for so long hurts.
For me - I don't feel lost, That I have made the wrong decision or sad. I do however wish that I waited till you were home instead of writing it via text. An epiphany hit me over that week, I accepted that my feelings for you were wrong, I was cheating both of us and I had to grow strong.

I am truly sorry that I hurt you that way, it is the 1 thing I regret and wish I could have done again. My recent challenging Struggled with my lack of emotion, physical desire and my worthiness for such a long time - I want to find me, find my strength, my passion and desire. I want to feel fireworks when I am kissed, touched and teased. I want my mind to be present in the moment instead of retreating away to think of mundane every day chores. has left me feeling like i am nothing, just here to please every one elses desires and needs a failure, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Raising our children together, staying friends and being able to rejoice in each others new life and love together. Love kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment