Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love Letter For babydoll

Dear peanut, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I can't wait till the day we make it official. To be able to claim you as my husband legally to everyone. And me , As your wife. I decided put down these words because We haven't seen each other in a while

. I was recently thinking of you at at home, I thought about your hugs, how when I was wrapped in them I would feel so much safer. The world would just melt away. I can still remember the old spice smell. . Your my other half. I feel a deeper connection with you. you are my soul mate. makes me feel Warm, safe ,connected, loved , and soothed


.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as you not having a car yet. your psst sundial issue, and Not having me home yet. , and that this would be making you feel Worried , stressed, and some sadness

. My recent challenges Ihave been dealing with trying are trying to budget my money and put enough money away for the big move, and living expenses there. My parents and sister and her family all moving away. Leaving Me in Abilene, with no more sense of security, and a slim sense of safety.

has left me feeling vulnerable, scared ,depressed ,anxious, worried, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing my big move to California and being As close to each other again As possible, and to continue to work on our relationship and build on everything we have been going through and have achieved so far. And one day build a family, and achieve anything and everything we want to achieve not only for our selves, but our relationship and or future together, as a couple together. Love babydoll

No comments:

Post a Comment