Friday, February 28, 2014

Love Letter For Angela

Dear Kayla My Love, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We were meant to meet for a reason. God put us together because he saw 2 people destined to be happy. Searching for the right one.. I decided put down these words because We havent seen to much of each other and I really miss you. I love you so much. I was recently thinking of you at I thought of you today sitting by the bayou watching the water ripple, I thought about your eyes. The way you look at me just sends chills up and down my body. I thought of your smile god knows when you smile at me my heart melts. Im like putty in your hands. I thought about your soft gentle touch that I could never get enough of. I thought about waking up to you this whole weekend. Its going to be amazing. Your amazing in every way possible. Your Beautiful Brown Eyes makes me feel Warm feels like you can see straight through me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Work bordem, and that this would be making you feel You get bored and I love talking to you every day all day. You make me complete.. My recent challenging Been searching for you my whole life. I was tired of being hurt. Picking wrong ones and now my heart knows your the one has left me feeling so blessed and so lucky, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. Our relationship can only grow from here. Our bond will get stronger together. Love Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment