Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love Letter For tasha

Dear Future, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you and I were made to be as one. I decided put down these words because we don't get to see much of each other like I would like too, but still my love grows stronger,I miss you so much and love you more. I was recently thinking of you first thing in the morning when I wake up, I picture your smile and how it makes me smile, your words telling me to better myself, Your arms and how they make me feel protected when i'm in them, how your lips make me melt when they meet mine, how your sex never seems to amaze me in how wonderful it feels. Your beautiful eyes and smile, not to mention that sexy body makes me feel Like a nice spring day, I just can't get enough of the warmth.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as school and work. I know how hard it is for you. But God built you tough so I know there is no better man for the job than you. , and that this is making you feel proud of youself because you are doing this for not just yourself but your family as well. I've been under a lot of pressure at home, with the whole cousins being here and all, my kids, and money and it has left me feeling crazy, and stressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing what we can have together and we will have it all together. Love Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment