Sunday, February 23, 2014

Love Letter For samantha

Dear my dark angel, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the one God designed for me. You are absolutely perfect in evry single way. I love you and I hope that I can spend my life with you.. I decided put down these words because I love you and I will never have enough words to say it but maybe I can start with this.. I was recently thinking of you at the 17 of February, I remembered we had been together for a year and three months and I couldn't help the joy that completely overcame me. All I could think was you and how much I miss seeing you. Your beautiful hazel eyes, your brilliantly amazing smile, your joyful and happy laugh. Everything about you is perfect especially your heart. And I just hope that that is mine to keep as you keep my heart, safe and locked in your arms for as long as I live.. Your Amazing personality makes me feel Secure and loved. I feel absolutely calm and relaxed when Im around you, like nothing bad will ever happen..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you have been facing a lot of challenges lately and I want you to know that no matter how tough they are you dont have to face them alone. I will always be here for you for as long as I live., and that this would be making you feel You have been feeling very alone and upset lately but you are not alone.. My recent challenging Been dealing with my father being very against you and Ive had my own issues in school. has left me feeling very upset and depressed but with you i know Im not alone., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I cant wait to spend my life with you. Walking on a beach and lying on a blacket under the stars just being held in your arms feeling the time pass but not caring at all. Loving you more and more with every single heartbeat. together. Love samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment