Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Letter For Idiot

Dear Sweet Idiot, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I am lucky to be your girl(wife) and your everything B-). I decided put down these words because You r my World and meant Everything to me...I LOVE U A LOT IDIOTIC PONNU :-*. I was recently thinking of you at Everywhere and Everytime, wanna hug yo so tight..wanna play with your fingers especially your Mottai...Also i need your lips and arms to bite :-P ;-). Your Enchanting look , Innocent Cute Smile,your love, care and your possesiveness makes me feel Blessed, cool and it always makes me to fall for you!!!.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as work tension and other things in life, and that this would be making you feel that life is too complicated. My recent challenging is i am becoming more mad on you... I wish to be with you always practically now that is not possible..but ll adjust Anything For you idiot...really missi you lyk anything...it has left me feeling i am more possessive on you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing to walk on this road of life in our world, holding hands eachother,to grow our love day by day, becoming more mad,happily everafter...with lots of fun B-)<3:-*...LOVE YO DIRTYPIG...I Love yo a lot... together. Love Idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment