Monday, February 17, 2014

Love Letter For Tiffany

Dear Tiffany, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

I truly feel that You are my life partner. That anything we go through won't be strong enough to break the love we have for one another. . I decided put down these words because We've been growing and getting better. I was recently thinking of you in bed, I thought about how much I have grown to love and appreciate you. How much I love your energy when you're loving on me and how much I love to make you smile. I thought about our future together and how happy I know that we will be. . Your Beautiful eyes and smile makes me feel Loved, cherished, adored... special and blessed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The struggle of getting back on your feet after dealing with your ex and your mothers illness., and that this has made it hard for you to lett go, trust me, love me. I know not being where you thought you would be is challenging . I also wanted to let you know that i Always struggled with trusting ppl and developing deep connections because of my mother. Ive been having a hard time financially and keep trying to put myself at a vantage point that never seems to work. I continue to work on my patience and have a hard time when I am not in control of the things that Happen around me. This job had really taken alot out of me and it has been hard going to work everyday, dealing with 30 clients who have issues helping all of them and not being happy with the actual job. All of this has left me feeling draine, tired and frustrated, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing life and happiness with you. look forward to building a family with you. Raising our children to understand ppl and love. I look forward to accomplishing our dreams together, our homes, our cars, our family...OUR life.... together. Love Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment