Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Letter For Tina

Dear Steven, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You presents in my life encourages me, makes me want to strive harder to be a better person. I want to offer you the best of me because you deserve nothing less.. I decided put down these words because You have been so patient and loving towards me. I want to take a moment to express how great full I am.. I was recently thinking of you while laying in bed, I thought about how truly blessed I am for knowing you. I considered the effects my problems have on you. How you show such love and understanding when facing such issues. I found myself wondering if this will end in more pain. I came to the conclusion that I dont want to be wihout you. Feeling your love for even one more day and getting to openly love you is worth the risk to my heart. . Your presence, your smile lightens my spirit and touchs my heart. Making me feel Overwhelming emotions...blessed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges. I know you've dealt with alot of pain and dissapointment. As much as I would like to bear thoughs scars for you, I cant. I will do my best to protect you from future hurt, if within my control. Your love and kindness have been taken for granite in previous relationships. You've had to live a life without the daily presence of your children.. I wish I were capible of easing those pains sweetheart. As for my recent challenges, Ive been dealing with a suitcase full of issues. It has left me feeling emotionally unstable, to say the least.I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future. I'm looking foward to learning more about you, to sharing a family,a life with you. Im already anticipating the birth of our child. Im so excited by the thought of seeing your expression the first time you lay eyes on, then hold our baby. Im looking foward to sharing my love with you for as long as the good Lord allows.
Love Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment