Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love Letter For Kasie

Dear Kody, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I was made to love you, and you for me.. I decided put down these words because I keep falling more and more in love with you everyday. I can't tell you enough how much I cherish you.. I was recently thinking of you in the shower, Thought about your big cock inside my tight wet pink pussy. Oh wait. I just thought about how great we are and what a great team we make. . Your handsome face and blue eyes makes me feel Excited and bubbly.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Financial issues and paying rent, and that this would be making you feel stressed to get the bills payed. Plus you are working your ass off to do it... My recent challenges are stressing out over bills or keeping the house clean, or just trying to be the best wife ever. It gets hard...There is a lot to keep up with. I just put so much effort because I want to give you EVERYTHING you need. Enough sex, a clean home, good meals as much as possible, clean clothes, and so on. has left me feeling overwhelmed somedays. But it makes me feel good to treat you like a king. I do not want my off days to have any negative impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I can't wait to have your baby! I get to share this with you everyday for the rest of our live. A product of our love. And our love is so amazing already, and to think it will only keep getting better? I'm so excited for our future. Having built our relationship so firmly, planted a seed and to watch it grow into the most beautiful thing you could ever imagine. ...that's our love baby. together. Love Kasie

No comments:

Post a Comment