Monday, February 24, 2014

Love Letter For Tammie

Dear James, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You dont hurt me on purpose, that you do love me and that you want us to grow old together. . I decided put down these words because I know we are going threw alot right now, and I might even seem distent to you. I want you to know that I love you more then you'll ever know.. I was recently thinking of you at our park, Walking talking laughing taking pictures an actually catch it in a picture how happy we are, ringing the fire bell, carving our initials in the big log to taking our wedding pictures. Your sexy green eyes makes me feel Loved an cherished.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as To be honest and real with me. , and that this would be making you feel frustrated an unsure about the changes that need to be made an probably scared what the outcome will be . My recent challenging A huge wall all around me that im trying to knock down which is very hard since im trying to protect myself from getting hurt again has left me feeling real alone scared an just so damn tired, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing To look into your eyes an with out saying a word feel your love. To laugh again just be happy again together. Love Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment