Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love Letter For Rachel

Dear Craig, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are ment to be Craig. All the arguing we have done was down to stress and now there isn't any stress we can get back to just being us. Craig we could just lay in bed all day with our gorgeous son all day long not having to worry about anyone else. I'd just most like to say that your my whole world and if I had to be without you it would kill me.. I decided put down these words because Your such a great guy and I just want you to realize just what you mean to me Craig. . I was recently thinking of you at laid in bed, Just how lucky I am to have Craig in my life and how lucky alfie is to have a wonderful dad.He is the most good looking , big hearted guy I'd ever laid eyes on ans now we are on a Rocky patch it's horrible. Your Gorgeous big smile makes me feel Butterflies in my stomach and all warm and mushy inside..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The stress of being homeless and having to provide for the family. The abortion on Tuesday which was a very hard time for me., and that this would be making you feel You never wanted the baby we got rid of on Tuesday and it was hard for both of us. Everything we have been through in the last month has be so hard and exhausting. You only wanted the best for us all and I now see that, I told you I had changed.. My recent challenging Had the challenges of finding alfie and I a home where we could be a family within a short time. On top of that my mum and I hadn't. Been getting along well and it made me even more stressed and tense. Not to mention the abortion what flipped me over the edge. has left me feeling upset, emotional, stressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to our future together Craig and the happy memories we will make with alfie in my new house. Watching our little man grow up and take his first step. I can't not wait to see you and Alfie playing football in your man u kits. together. Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment