Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love Letter For Ariannah

Dear Doron, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that we as a whole and as friends that we will see futuer for us.. I decided put down these words because Im writing this because u where my first love and my sweet heart this valentine day... I was recently thinking of you at when watching tv, Seeing your face makes me feel relieved.. But thinking about u is even more blessing. Thanking about us haveing a good time and loving eachother in a way that no relationship could copy. Is even more pleasing to me . Your soft smooth voice makes me feel Soothed and conferted.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Being afraid to go with your heart, and that this would be making you feel Being pushed to make a desition about me... My recent challenging haveing family trouble, and deprestion has left me feeling haveing family trouble, and deprestion have made me feel unwanted and have made things very hard, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being able to be in your future would be a big achievment for me in my life together. Love Ariannah

No comments:

Post a Comment