Friday, June 21, 2013

Love Letter For puchhu

Dear kajju, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that My love is true plz shak mat kiya karo . I decided put down these words because We havenot seen enough of each other. I was recently thinking of you at my balcony when rain was falling, I thought ki kash hum sath hote to long drive par jate ice cream khate golgappe khate fir vapas aakar meri building ki chat par jaate fir xhat k center par jake tight hug karte or lambi kiss karte fir ghr aakar sath nahate fir tumhe apne hath se khana khilata fir thara sir apni godh me rakhkar tumhe pyar se sulata. Your sweet smile beautiful eyes makes me feel Awesome super special.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The loss of a family members and bobo, and that this would be making you feel U miss them a lot and facing new life. But dontwru mai tuhara bobo ban My recent challenging A new life or ek new responsibility jiska muje kabse intejar tha ki mai tumhara khyal rakh saku tumhe bahut khus rakhu tumhe life k new experiences kara saku bht sara enjoy kara saku has left me feeling very happy or ha muje kaam b to karna hoga, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I achieved with u my complete life and happyness becoz tmhare meri life me aane k baad hi meri real life or happyness ki starting hogi together. Love puchhu

No comments:

Post a Comment