Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Love Letter For Todd

Dear My Princess, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I defiantly want to spend the rest of my life with you.
. I decided to put these words down because I am madly In love with you and I want you to know how I really feel .. I was recently thinking of you while laying in bed resting before work., I thought that you are the most beautiful women in this world and that I'm the luckiest guy in this world to have you as my wife. To be able to hold you in my arms and kiss you and get chills through my body every time we kiss and hold each other. . Your Beautiful eyes make me feel loved and calm. .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the lose of your friend . Which I am sorry for this loss.
I wish there was something I could do to make things better cor you. i know you didn't get a chance to tell your friend good bye . My recent challenge that i have been having a lot of trouble with is trying to get my medication right and to get the doctor to understand the dosage I am taking isn't working has left me feeling like the doctor doesn't care, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing our future together and be able to achieve the goals we have made for us and us as Individuals . Love Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment