Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Love Letter For APRIL

Dear BILL, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I OUR TIME TOGETHER WAS MEANT TO BE...THE CHANGES THAT HAS OCCURED IN OUR LIFES ARE GOOD THINGS. WE ARE NOT THE SAME TWO PEOPLE WE WERE 6 MONTHS AGO.. I decided put down these words because YOU`VE BROKEN MY HEART. I was recently thinking of you IN MY DREAMS YOU LOVED ME JUST AS PASSIONTLY AS I DID YOU. YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. WE WAS SO IN LOVE.. THAT IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING HAS HAPPENED , I STILL LOVE YOU. It saddens me to know that you never loved me at all..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I KNOW YOU THINK I WAS NOT MORE OPEN WITH YOU ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS. . . BUT THAT WAS MY PAST. HOW CAN U HOLD THAT AGAINST ME , WHEN I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU THEN?, and that this would be making you feel I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU FEEL THAT I BETRAYED YOU AND WAS NOT FAITHFUL TO YOU. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE SINCE WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER. AND THATS THE HONEST TRUTH AS GOD IS MY WITNESS BILL... My recent challenging I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THINGS MYSELF. ESPECIALLY THE DEATH OF MY MOTHER. IT HASNT BEEN EASY LIVING WITH HER LOSS. I MISS HER SO. has left me feeling I FEEL LIKE I WILL NEVER HEAL FROM LOSING HER.I STILL CRY FOR HER. AS WELL YOU KNOW., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I WANT US TO REMAIN FRIENDS. I CANT STAND THE THOUGHT THAT YOU HATE ME. together. Love APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment