Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Love Letter For Sara

Dear Baby, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you more then words can say. You are my rock, the man I am supposed to trust to lead us on the right path. To be myself around. I miss laughing with you. I fear us falling apart. I hate seeing you the way you are right now no motivation, sadness and I fear its partly cause of me. Just know I love you and that will never change. . I decided put down these words because I want us to spend quality time together doing normal things that couples do. If we love each other we need to show it more.,.. Life is crazy and hard at times but even though I don't show it I'am glad and thankful your by my side. I just hope that things get better and see happiness together.. I was recently thinking of you at mcdonals and king soopers parking lot sitting in my van., How thankful I am that your by my side . How the hugs and kisses and holding my hand at the times I need it. Its the little things. But not having a home, food and just the lack of the things r a huge part in feeling/security in life and our marriage. I fear of losing you/us! . Your full lips, sexy smile and the surreal feeling when you touch me! makes me feel Warm, intense, goosebumps deep to my soul. OK a little turned on too!.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Lack of motivation, pride, ability to be a good husband/father. Missing his mother and daughter. The adoption of our son......, and that this would be making you feel All of these things are really hard but I'm going through a lot of this too! I feel most of these things are by choice and can be changed for the better if the want is strong enough. It makes me feel like u don't think you or your family are worth the effort and fight.. My recent challenging Communicating, our lack of trust, resentfulness, holding on to past choices we have made and not resolving the issues. has left me feeling angry, sad, hateful, irrited, worthless, not loved., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A successfull, normal healthy life with our children in our lives. together. Love Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment