Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Love Letter For Babe

Dear Joe, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we don't communicate with each other enough especially about our personal problems, and that you need to realise its really important to me that we start working on our relationship. I decided to put down these words because our relationship isn't as good as it was or should be, and I love you to much to do nothing about it we are drifting apart. I always thinkof you in bed everynight, I get caught up in how we use to be and it keeps me awake thinking about it and missing it, all of those amazing times we spent together, the cuddles and the holding hands the butterfly's every time we kissed, and I get so upset that we aren't like that, and I know it's partly my fault but I feel as if you don't want to be that way again because every time I talk about trying to work things out it never follows through. I miss the way we use to do everything together and spend every little bit of time we could with each other and not care about what everyone thought.. You love your family and you are an amazing dad to our little girls it makes me feel happy,secure and safe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as that it was really hectic when you were trying to find a new job and I'm sorry for a lot of things I said that made you fell like you weren't good enough , and made you feel upset, and felt worthless, that you weren't doing the right thing and supporting us. My recent challenge has been the kids being sick and Georgie in and out of hospital, I'm on a constant rollercoaster with the stress and anxiety, with anesha always playing up and Georgie always being sick it has left me feeling worn out physically and mentally, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, I look forward to what we still have to do in our life's we are still young and have so much time together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you together. Love Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment