Thursday, June 20, 2013

Love Letter For Kaye

Dear Ken, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that God created you just for me. . I decided put down these words because You are the most wonderful gift from God. . I was recently thinking of you at sitting on the bed in our hotel room, Wishing that I knew what to do to make you the happiest I can to make our life easier for you and the kids. Wish I knew where to go to get the job that God wants for me to do to where I can be a blessing to the kingdom and our family. . Also thinking of Your sexy blue eyes and your wonderful arms that hold me so nicely makes me feel Warm safe and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as your book and how you want to Minister. I know we never seem to have enough money to do the things that we want to do but as long as we have God on our side we can face any thing that the world throws at us, and that this would be letting you know that I appreciate all that you do. I understand that you work your butt off to provide for us spirituality as well as financially. . My recent challeng has Been trying to be the wife you need me to be...too help you make the most of your life God gave you on this planet. has left me feeling scared, insecure, unsure, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing the plans that God has for us for doing what He has planned for us together. I love you my love, my heart, my life......Love Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment