Friday, June 28, 2013

Love Letter For kezi

Dear alli, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that every time i'm sad ur the first person that comes in my head and when i think of u i feel happier. I decided put down these words because ,i havn't seen u for long time. I was recently thinking of you the other day, I was really into u when i first saw u and at the bay and i couldnt stop thinking about u that day. Your cute smile and hot body makes me feel like lucky that i met u.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as School assignments, and that this would be making you feel sad I understand that ur assignments r pretty hard but i just want u to kno that i will always be there for u and i really hope u get the assignments done . My recent challenging I have been experiencing different challenges at school too and i hope i compete all of the challenges has left me feeling its made me feel like an independant woman, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look foward to seeing u soon. Love kezi

No comments:

Post a Comment