Thursday, June 20, 2013

Love Letter For Jessica. Renee

Dear Dustin. Ray, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that your the love of my life and you always will be for the rest of my life. I promise i will take care of you as long as you take care of me.. I decided put down these words because I love him with all of my heart and ill continue to love you till I take my last breath. I was recently thinking of you at the livingroom, I just kept thinking to my self. Why on earth would he choose me of all people? I lived an hour away and he had so many options there.but he chose to be with me. That kinda made me feel special. Why am I still so jealous I have no clue and it drives me crazy and I know it does you to and im sorry for that.im slowly but surely getting past it . Your amazing blue eyes and that sweet gentle smile makes me feel safe and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know sometimes you cant stand to be around my family.it hurts me to hear or watch you say hurtful things about them cause they do so much for us.but I know once we get our own place you will get along with them a whole lot better love :) just keep praying and watch and see , and that this would be making you feel sometimes people just need alittle break from each other. Itll get better though baby my family loves you as there own just like your family loves me as there own. My recent challenging Had alot of things going through my mind here lately and I know I may sound annoying with the whole wedding talk baby. I just want it to be like the day ive always dreamed it would be. And im just nervous is all. has left me feeling that im annoying you with that fact that we both know places were we can do it for free...just want it to be beautiful as I have always dreamed it would be since I was alittle girl, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing getting married,end up buying a piece of land somewhere in the country with our own house that we had built just for our own little family and we can grow old in together. Love Jessica. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment