Friday, June 7, 2013

Love Letter For Samantha

Dear John, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Our love for each other has grown into something beautiful. And strong.. I decided put down these words because I just wanted to write you to say how happy I am to be in your life. I was recently thinking of you at outside, When i was outside today i thoght about how you make me smile when im down or having a bad day it makes me happy that i have a man that loves me like you do your the reason i cant stay mad for a long period of time you always fine away to make my days and nights better. Your I miss looking into your beautiful. eyes saying i love you makes me feel I feel lost and lonely when Im not their to hold you and look at you when I say I love you..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Stressing about work , and that this would be making you feel You have been working lots of hours and dont have much time to spend with me and the kids.I . My recent challenging Been missing you and matty alot lately has left me feeling like im not needed much anymore. but i also know our kids need us both and you always working and doing what you have to to be a good daddy and hubby, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing In time i plan on being there. With you and matty all the time and becoming your wife together. Love Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment