Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love Letter For ImOnlyHuman

Dear Butthead, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I Cant Continue To Keep Doing This Lil Thing That We Got Goin On Bc Im Tired Of This .... I decided put down these words because I Need To Talk To You About Something Thats Bothering Me... I was recently thinking of you Laying Here In Our Bed, I Think About Everything We Been Thru And How Ive Always Held You Down And Did For Yu Even Wen Noone Else Would, I Understand You I Giv U Anything You Want Buh Its Still Not Good Enough For U ... You Asked Me To Change And Im Doing That But You Continue To Do The Same Shit That You Used To Do..Im Fed Up Its Either We Gone Be A Family Together Or Yall Gone Be A Family Together ....How You Make Me Feel , && How I Still Love You ..You Make Me Feel Like You Still Love Me But Also Like You Could Care Less About Me ....

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Losing One Kid By Picking One BabyMomma.., and that this would be making you feel You Dont Want To Lose One Child And I Knoe Its Stessing You Sonething Crazy But Its Doin The Same To Me As Well, But You Have Make Up Your Mind About What Your Going To Do... My recent challenge Been Thinking About How One Minute Your Here And The Next Your There , How Yu Say Yu Wanna Work Things Out With Me But Tell Her The Same Things I Feel Like You Tryna Play Me .. Like You Wanna Have Yo Cake And Eat It Too... And Im Not Feelin It Anymore... has left me feeling Like You Kinda Juss Want Me When She Not Around and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing That Youll Go Ahead And Make A Decision And Let Me Knoe Wassup together.
You Knoe Ill Always Be Hur For You Like I Have Been, Ill Never Turn My Back On You Even Wen Everyone Else Does...I Always Love Yu No Matter What Happens Between Us .. <3
Love ImOnlyHuman <3

No comments:

Post a Comment