Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Love Letter For Nicole

Dear Beautiful, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Yuno it's us that are suppose to be together, and I'll do anything to make that happen. I decided put down these words because I really hate it, we need more time together.. I was recently thinking of you at in a vehicle listening to our song, I'm completely and absolutely IN LOVE with you. No matter how this all goes yuno in the end I will still be there to love and care for you just as much as I did in the beginning. You are my everything, my heart and soul. Your big muscles makes me feel Safe and protected from anything .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The passing of your Aunt Mary, and that this just adds so much more stress and hurt. You have so much other challenges in your life right now, but you'll get thru this. Promise. My recent challenging is the unhappiness of not being with you and all alone has left me feeling like everything I've accomplished hasn't been worth anything since I don't have you to share it with, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am hoping and praying that there is a future for us, and you realize that US is the best thing for you and your family together. Love Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment