Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Love Letter For Pau

Dear Baby Love, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the best and always will be, I can't wait until we are married . I decided put down these words because I love you so much and I need you to know it. I was recently thinking of you at On the way to work at work and on my way home, I look forward to getting my hugs & kisses, and sit there nowing you feel for me the way I feel for you, it's a Great feeling. You are so funny, happy, and enjoy life, that makes me feel Happy and Complete .

I know that you have been facing some significant challenges lately I have a lot of respect for you with the way you deal with your illness, and that this would be making you feel a little low but you cope ever so well even though you are due an operation that you know nothing about and don't even know what the out come will be. My challenge in our relationship is to tried to be the best person I possibly can be for you and if that makes you happy then that will make me So So Happy, and this will leave a possative impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and future experiences. I have become a different person since we met and its for the better now we are together.
Love You Baby Love
Your Forever Boy
Pau Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment