Thursday, June 6, 2013

Love Letter For Debbie

Dear Josh, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter and dont have ways to see ou in there. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are soul mates and were meant to be togerher. I want to be yours forever . I decided put down these words because I miss you so much baby it hurts. I wanted the other night to be so special and instead u were taken from me without warning. I need your hugs and kisses and need to feel your touch so badly.. I was recently thinking of you at the Bike trail, How amazing you are with your mouth and how long its been already. i miss you so much baby . Your Sexy smile makes me feel Loved, special and cherished .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Legal issues. With the threat of jail time separating us, and that this would be making you feel We didnt get to say our good byes but its not good bye. Its just see you later. I won't let u down. I AM your woman.. My recent challenges are feeling like Ive been so alone and scared. I am being subpoenaed for witnessing and hate not knowng when ill see or talk to yiu again has left me feeling Terrified and angry, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilewe have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing a happy long life as your wife together. Love Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment