Saturday, June 15, 2013

Love Letter For Ugly

Dear Uglier, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We can get through our differences fix all our issues and be a forever lasting couple.. I decided put down these words because I want us to be closer then ever. We may fight but that's normal and we will get better. I want for us to be bestfriends and more. For you to come to me when you have a problem. You don't always have to be o strong. I may have issues but I am always willing to help you out just to see you smile. I want nothing but the best for you.. I was recently thinking of you at in your bed, I just stare at you with a smile on my face thinking about how lucky I am to have someone as special as you. No one makes me as happy or make me laugh as much as you do. You may piss me off but I love you and that wont ever change . I'm glad to have the privilege to call you mine.. Your handsome makes me feel Extremely lucky to have a guy as good looking as you.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Tics, and that this would be making you feel You had tics all over you and was afraid and all but you should have used bug spray. My recent challenging Been extremely emotional has left me feeling that i needed to end things so you would be happy, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Taking pictures, getting closer, fixing all our issues and working out our differences to have the best relationship possible together. Love Ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment