Monday, June 17, 2013

Love Letter For Nathan

Dear Nelsey, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now, like... How I feel that you came into my life at the right time and how you make me feel complete. I want to thank you for everything that you do for me daily. It shows me that you love me and I'm thankful for that.. I decided put down these words because I love you so much. I was recently thinking of you at work, I was thinking how good as a couple we are together. You make me laugh and smile and you have such a beautiful soul. I can feel your love and the love is heartfelt. Your a gorgeous man with a beautiful heart which makes me makes me feel like we will be holding hands and in love until we die.

I had been thinking that I had to be totally independent, this is the way it has been for me. I know now that that is not the case. I look forward to our future experiencing lots of travel and lots of good times with you always and forever.
Love Natsey

No comments:

Post a Comment